The Cab Southside: Elevating the South’s Nightlife Scene to New Heights
The Cab Southside, the newest bar in the south of Metro Manila, is making waves in the nightlife scene, thanks to its two illustrious owners, Jaro Cab and Emcy Grey. The dynamic duo’s expertise in DJing and event production has translated into a seamless management of the club, elevating it to new heights of success.
The grand opening of The Cab Southside was a two-day extravaganza that catered to different crowds. The first day was dedicated to the hip-hop market, with a lineup of Just Hush, Third Flo, Deny, and of course, Jaro Cab and Emcy Grey themselves. The second day was curated for the “walwal” culture or the typical market that goes out to drink and dance, featuring Ace Ramos, X-Factor, Marc Marasigan, Will Crozier, and more. The Cab Southside has shown its flexibility in providing a diverse range of musical entertainment for its patrons, making it a standout destination in the south.
Jaro Cab and Emcy Grey’s background in DJing and event production has given them an edge in managing a club. Their skills in reading the crowd, adjusting the music, and networking with industry professionals have proven invaluable in ensuring the success of The Cab Southside. They have also honed their management, organizational, and communication skills, all of which are essential in running a bar.
Before The Cab Southside, Jaro Cab had already made a name for himself in the bar scene with The Cab Salem, located in Pasay. The success of The Cab Salem can be attributed to Jaro’s keen understanding of what makes a bar stand out. His expertise in DJing and event production, combined with his entrepreneurial skills, have made The Cab Salem a popular destination for those seeking a memorable night out. With the opening of The Cab Southside, Jaro Cab has shown that his skills and experience are transferable, creating another bar that has quickly become a staple in the south of Metro Manila.
With the opening of The Cab Southside, Jaro Cab and Emcy Grey have extended their reach and have made it easier for people in the south to experience similar vibes of clubs in Makati and QC. The Cab Southside is poised to become a go-to destination for club-goers in the south, offering a unique and memorable experience that is unmatched by any other club in the area.
The Cab Southside is a testament to the ingenuity and creativity of Jaro Cab and Emcy Grey. Their expertise in DJing and event production, combined with their management and organizational skills, has created a bar that is setting new standards in the nightlife scene in Metro Manila. With their unwavering commitment to providing top-notch entertainment to their patrons, it comes as no surprise that The Cab Southside is making headlines as the newest “it” place in the south.
7 Essential Tips for Running a Successful Bar and Nightclub
- Develop a clear concept and stick to it: Your bar club should have a clear identity and atmosphere that sets it apart from the competition. Stick to the concept and create a consistent experience for your customers.
- Hire and train staff carefully: Your staff are the face of your business, and they can make or break the customer experience. Hire staff that are passionate about hospitality, and provide them with thorough training to ensure they are equipped to provide top-notch service.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere: First impressions matter, and a warm and welcoming atmosphere can set the tone for a memorable night out. Pay attention to lighting, décor, and music to create an ambiance that your customers will love.
- Offer a unique and diverse selection of drinks: Your bar club should have a wide selection of drinks that cater to different tastes and preferences. Consider offering unique or craft cocktails that customers can’t find anywhere else.
- Host events and promotions: Hosting events and promotions can help bring in new customers and keep regulars coming back. Consider hosting theme nights, live music, or partnering with local businesses to offer discounts or specials.
- Stay on top of industry trends: The bar and nightclub scene is constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay current with industry trends. Attend industry conferences, network with other business owners, and invest in new technology to stay ahead of the curve.
- Monitor your finances closely: Running a bar club can be expensive, so it’s important to monitor your finances closely. Keep track of inventory, labor costs, and other expenses, and adjust your pricing and operations as needed to ensure profitability.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Pingback: DJ Jaro Cab And Emcy Grey: Putting the Philippines on the Beer Pong Map