The soundtrack includes everything from meme songs like Rick Astley’s Never Gonna Give You Up to hair-metal classics like Kickstart My Heart by Mötley Crüe to modern-day classics such as the Beatles’ Let It Be.
On the list are 28 licensed songs from the 1980s as well as two original songs performed by the Star-Lord Band, the latter of which has been the subject of two animated music videos in the Star-Lord universe.
The original Guardians of the Galaxy film was praised for its excellent licensed soundtrack, and it appears that the game will follow in that tradition. Between the previously mentioned meme songs and hair metal classics, the list also includes alternative hits such as Relax and Everybody Wants to Rule the World, which have very different vibes but both evoke a similar sense of longing.
Along with White Wedding, Call Me, and (Don’t Fear) The Reaper, there’s a healthy dose of classic rock to be found on this album. A couple of the songs are still well-known today: Take on Me was once regarded as the biggest one-hit wonder of all time for a few decades, and We Built This City was once voted the worst song of all time by the public.
While these songs are entertaining to listen to, they are not necessarily suitable for streaming. Guardians of the Galaxy will include a “stream-safe” mode for streamers and content creators who wish to incorporate the game’s soundtrack into their videos. This mode will replace the licensed soundtrack with alternative music. Fans who want to watch the game on Twitch or other streaming services will miss out on a significant portion of what the franchise is known for, which is unfortunate.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is set to release on October 26 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC, and Nintendo Switch via the Cloud. Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is a superhero game developed by Marvel Studios.
Here is the complete list of songs:
• Never Gonna Give You Up — Rick Astley
• Kickstart My Heart — Mötley Crüe
• Turn Me Loose — Loverboy
• Holding Out for a Hero — Bonnie Tyler
• Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go — Wham!
• (Don’t Fear) The Reaper — Blue Oyster Cult
• Turn up the Radio — Autograph
• Don’t Worry Be Happy — Bobby McFerrin
• White Wedding — Billy Idol
• Hit Me With Your Best Shot — Pat Benatar
• Everybody Have Fun Tonight — Wang Chung
• Rock Rock (Till You Drop) — Def Leppard
• Everybody Wants to Rule the World — Tears For Fears
• Hangin’ Tough — New Kids On The Block
• Tainted Love — Soft Cell
• I Ran (So Far Away) — A Flock Of Seagulls
• Every 1’s a Winner — Hot Chocolate
• I’ll Tumble 4 Ya — Culture Club
• We’re Not Gonna Take It — Twisted Sister
• I love It Loud — KISS
• Take on Me — A-ha
• Love Song — Simple Minds
• Call Me — Blondie
• Since You Been Gone — Rainbow
• Relax — Frankie Goes To Hollywood
• The Warrior — Scandal, Patty Smyth
• We Built This City — Starship
• The Final Countdown — Europe
• Zero to Hero — Star-Lord Band
• Space Riders with No Names — Star-Lord Band
Deadbeats OG, LICK returns with a liquid DnB EP
Here are our top DJs in the Philippines for the month of September 2022.
One sizzling strip at a time.
The launch features a massive party in partnership with Grand Prix Season Singapore
88rising tweeted the Head In The Clouds festival artists in Jakarta.