The OPI x Xbox collection, which was announced on the Xbox Blog, will include twelve different nail polish shades that will be available starting on February 1. Color-matched cosmetic items for both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 will be made available to customers who purchase the polishes from specific (and as of yet unannounced) retailers. This will reportedly allow players to change the color of their armor and car paint job to match the color of their nails.
Following is a complete list of the colors that will be available throughout the collaboration (as well as their amusing names), as provided by Xbox. The colors include:
OPI x Xbox Nail Polish Collection:
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.
Additionally, in addition to in-game cosmetics, fans will have the opportunity to win custom Xbox wireless controllers that are coordinated with the collaboration’s most popular color schemes. In order to find out more, Xbox recommends that you follow OPI on Instagram and TikTok, where details on how to win will be announced shortly after.
When the collaboration is released on February 1, it will be available for purchase at ULTA stores across the United States. A global launch of the collection will take place on the same day across a variety of OPI-stocked retailers, including Amazon, OPI.com, BeautyBrands.com, and others.
This isn’t the first time that an Xbox collaboration has been announced in recent months. Microsoft announced a number of joint projects last year, including a collaboration with Adidas that resulted in the world’s first-ever set of Xbox console-inspired sneakers, a partnership with Krispy Kreme that resulted in the launch of an Xbox-themed doughnut, and the release of a $10,000 Xbox Series X console, which was made possible by a collaboration with Gucci.