A Gaming Ape is returning with a new exclusive collection of clothes and gaming peripherals with more patterns and colours, including Razer’s Quartz for the first time, following an exceptionally successful collaboration in December 2020.
On July 22, at 10 p.m. Eastern Time, the Razer x BAPE collection will be made available for purchase on the Razer website, in the RazerStore London, and in select retailers worldwide.
Following a successful debut collection that sold out swiftly in 2020, gaming startup Razer and Japanese streetwear label BAPE team up once more for Razer’s largest joint collection ever. The assemblage, like the previous, will comprise exclusive attire as well as gaming gadgets.
In a move that is typically unprecedented, the brands have disclosed that there would be a total of only 1337 units of each model available, with prices beginning at $79.99 USD. Complete pricing information for the collection can be seen down below, and an exhaustive lookbook with product photography can be found up top.
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Gaming Ape Tee – $125 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Camo Team Tee 93 – $245 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Shark Full Zip Hoodie – $529 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Basketball Sweat Shorts – $349 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Easy Sweat Shorts – $245 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Snapback Cap – $179 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Sneakers M2 BAPE STA – $359 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Protective Sleeve V2 – $79.99 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Razer Skins (Only available in US, CA and CN) – $79.99 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape BlackWidow V3 – $199.99 USD
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Iskur X – $699 USD
Gaming has become a global cultural phenomenon and many global artists and celebrities are embracing it. We expect this trend to continue and to have a major impact on the fashion industry moving forward. Through our collaboration with Razer, the leading lifestyle brand for gamers, a strong synergy is forged that combines and capitalizes on the strengths of both companies. With A Gaming Ape, we believe that we have created a legacy to stay.Akihiro Fukui, General Manager of Brand Business at A Bathing Ape